BPSC Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Head Teacher Vacancy for 40506 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this BPSC Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 22 April 2022.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 | Bihar Public Service Commission | Notification Out
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Head Teacher|
|Total Post||4050 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||28 March 2022|
|Closing Date||22 April 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Patna, Bihar|
Candidates are must have a degree in B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc, Graduate, Post Graduate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
- Age limit as on 01 August 2021
- Maximum Age: 60 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule
- For GEN Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/Female Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Application Form Starting Date: 28 March 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 22 April 2022
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the job notification of Head Teacher Vacancy for the post of 4050 No. Those candidates who are looking for this BPSC Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates are Read the Notification before apply.
How to Apply BPSC Recruitment 2022
- FIRST, Read the whole BPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of BPSC that is – https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for BPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank BPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form