CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Assistant Grade-III Vacancy for 13 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 03 April 2022.
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022 | Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board | Notification Out
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Grade-III|
|Total Post||13 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||11 March 2022|
|Closing Date||03 April 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
Candidates are must have a degree in 10th, 12th, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
- Application Form Starting Date: 11 March 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 03 April 2022
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released the job notification of Assistant Grade-III Vacancy for the post of 13 No. Those candidates who are looking for this CG Vyapam Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates are Read the Notification before apply
How to Apply
- FIRST, Read the whole CG Vyapam Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of CG Vyapam that is – https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for CG Vyapam Vacancy)
- In that blank CG Vyapam job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form