CIBS Recruitment 2022: Central Institution of Buddhist Studies (CIBS) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy for 10 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this CIBS Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 03 March 2022.
CIBS Recruitment 2022 | Central Institution of Buddhist Studies | Notification Out
|Organization Name||Central Institution of Buddhist Studies|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Total Post||10 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||27 February 2022|
|Closing Date||03 March 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Across India|
Candidates are must have a degree in B.Ed, B.Sc, Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification
- Age limit as on 03 March 2022
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule
- Application Form Starting Date: 27 February 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 03 March 2022
Central Institution of Buddhist Studies has officially released the job notification of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy for the post of 10 No. Those candidates who are looking for this CIBS Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected.
How to Apply
- FIRST, Read the whole CIBS Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of CIBS that is – https://cibs.ac.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for CIBS Vacancy)
- In that blank CIBS job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form