Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022: High Court of Delhi has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Delhi Judicial Service & Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination for 168 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 20 March 2022.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 | High Court of Delhi | Notification Out
|Organization Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Post Name||Delhi Judicial Service & Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination|
|Total Post||168 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||25 February 2022 (DHJS)|
28 February 2022 (DJS)
|Closing Date||12 March 2022 (DHJS)|
20 March 2022 (DJS)
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
Candidates are must have a Practising as an Advocate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification
- Maximum Age –DJS: 32 years
- DHJS: 35 to 45 years
- Age relaxation as per the rule
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
- DHJS Application Form Starting Date: 25 February 2022
- DJS Application Form Starting Date: 28 February 2022
- DHJS Last Date to Apply Form: 12 March 2022
- DJS Last Date to Apply Form: 20 March 2022
High Court of Delhi has officially released the job notification of Delhi Judicial Service & Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination Vacancy for the post of 168 No. Those candidates who are looking for this Delhi High Court Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification||Click Here | Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Facebook Page||Follow Here|
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected.
How to Apply
- Go to official website delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Click “Public Notices” select “Job Openings”
- Find apply link for DHJS & DJS Exam.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.