Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022 Check Eligibility and Apply Process Details
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Agniveer Vacancy for 2800 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Jobs 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 22 July 2022. Unmarried male and Unmarried female eligible.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Agniveer SSR|
|Total Post||2800 Posts|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Date||15 July 2022|
|Closing Date||22 July 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||All India|
Candidates are must have a degree in 10+2 examination with Math & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Vacancy Details
|Si No||Post Name||Vacancy|
|01.||Agniveer (SSR) Female||560|
|02.||Agniveer (SSR) Male||2240|
- Age between: 01 November 1999 to 30 April 2005
- Minimum age limit for candidates: 17.5 Years
- Maximum age limit for candidates: 23 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
- All candidates are not pay any application fee for this Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022
- Form Apply Starting Date: 15 July 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 22 July 2022
- Form Complete Last Date : 22 July 2022
Shortlisting of candidates would be based on aggregate percentage obtained in Physics, Mathematics and at least one of these subjects- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science in the qualifying examination (10+2). Shortlisting will be carried out state wise in a ratio of four times the number of vacancies. The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner. The shortlisted candidates would be issued call-up letter for written examination and PFT. Aadhar Card is mandatory for written examination/ PFT.
Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. PFT standard is as follows
|Gender||1.6 Km run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
|Male||06 min 30 sec||20||12||–|
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye : 6/6||Better Eye : 6/6|
|Worse Eye : 6/9||Worse Eye : 6/6|
Indian Navy has released the job notification of Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Agniveer Vacancy for the post of 2800 No. Those candidates who are looking for this Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Join Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Facebook Page||Follow Here|
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates are Read the Notification before apply.
How to Apply Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Job 2022
- FIRST, Read the whole Indian Navy Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Indian Navy that is – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Indian Navy Vacancy)
- In that blank Indian Navy job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form
Also You Read this’
✅ Sambalpur Forest Division Recruitment 2022 Apply for 07 Stenographer and Other Posts
✅ NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application for 60 Posts
✅ District Judge Sambalpur Recruitment 2022 Apply for 07 Junior Clerk and Other Posts
✅ Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply for 200 Agniveer (MR) Posts