JPSC Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancy for 110 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 08 February 2022.
JPSC Recruitment 2022 | Jharkhand Public Service Commission | Notification Out
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total Post||110 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||26 January 2022|
|Closing Date||08 February 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
Candidates are must have a degree in Post Graduate / MD / MS / DNB or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Limitation: 01 August 2022
- Age Relaxtion as per Government rule
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Online Payment & Card Payment
- Application Form Starting Date: 26 January 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 08 February 2022
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has officially released the job notification of Assistant Professor Vacancy for the post of 110 No. Those candidates who are looking for this JPSC Assistant Professor Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
|Online Apply||Apply Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Facebook Page||Follow Here|
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected.
How to Apply JPSC Jobs 2022
- Visit the official website @ jpsc.gov.in
- Find the online apply link & click
- Fill the all details in correct way
- Upload the Required Documents
- Make payment if ask and submit the application
- Print the application for future required