JSSB Surguja Recruitment 2022: Junior Staff Selection Board (JSSB) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Ward Boy/ Aaya, OT Attendant, OPD Attendant, Attendant NRC, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Dhobi, Cook, Mess Servant Vacancy for 292 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this JSSB Surguja Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 20 April 2022.
JSSB Surguja Recruitment 2022 | Junior Staff Selection Board (JSSB)
|Organization Name||Junior Staff Selection Board|
|Post Name||Ward Boy, Attendant, Peon|
|Total Post||292 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||05 April 2022|
|Closing Date||20 April 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Surguja, Chhattisgarh|
Candidates are must have a degree in 8th class, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
- For GEN Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Sc/ ST/ ESM Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Application Form Starting Date: 05 April 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 20 April 2022
Junior Staff Selection Board (JSSB) has released the job notification of Ward Boy/ Aaya, OT Attendant, OPD Attendant, Attendant NRC, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Dhobi, Cook, Mess Servant Vacancy for the post of 292 No. Those candidates who are looking for this JSSB Surguja Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates are Read the Notification before apply.
How to Apply JSSB Surguja Jobs 2022
- FIRST, Read the whole JSSB Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of JSSB that is – https://jssbsurguja.cgstate.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for JSSB Vacancy)
- In that blank JSSB job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form