Khordha District Court Recruitment 2022: Office of The District Judge, Khordha has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographers Grade-III, and Junior Typist vacancies for 25 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this Khordha District Court Jobs 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 01 September 2022.
Khordha District Court Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||Office of The District Judge, Khordha|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk and Other|
|Total Post||25 Posts|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
Candidates must have a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) and 12th class examination or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
Khordha District Court Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy||Salary|
- Age limitation as of – 01 September 2022
- Minimum age limit for candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for candidates: 38 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
- For all candidates: Rs.100/-
- ForSC, ST candidates: No fee
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501—services and service fees — 9904650-Law Department—9916730- Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”
- Form Apply Starting Date: 28 July 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 01 September 2022
Office of The District Judge, Khordha has released the job notification for the Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographers Grade-III, and Junior Typist Vacancy for the post of 25 No. Those candidates who are looking for this Khordha District Court Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
- Typing Test
- Computer Science Test
- Viva Voce Test
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join on WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates Read the Notification before applying.|
How to Apply for Khordha District Court Job 2022
Application along with required documents and Self-attested copies of certificates must reach THE OFFICE OF DISTRICT JUDGE, KHURDA AT BHUBANESWAR, LEWIS ROAD, BHUBANESWAR- 751014 on or before Dt:01.09.2022 either by registered post or speed post or in person during the office hour on each working day and applications received in the office after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
Also, Read this