MPSC Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Livestock Development Officer (LDO) Vacancy for 292 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this MPSC Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 07 March 2022.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 | Maharashtra Public Service Commission | Notification Out
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Livestock Development Officer|
|Total Post||292 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||15 February 2022|
|Closing Date||07 March 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Candidates are must have a degree in Graduate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relaxtion as per Government rule
- For UR Candidates: Rs. 394/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 294/-
- Application Form Starting Date: 15 February 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 07 March 2022
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has officially released the job notification of Livestock Development Officer Vacancy for the post of 292 No. Those candidates who are looking for this MPSC Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
|Apply Here||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Facebook Page||Follow Here|
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected.
How to Apply
- FIRST, Read the whole MPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of MPSC that is – https://mpsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for MPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank MPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form