NCERT DTE Recruitment 2022: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released the notification form for the recruitment of Consultant & JPF Vacancy for 03 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this NCERT DTE Jobs 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date, Interview Date 22 September 2022.
NCERT DTE Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Post Name||Consultant & JPF|
|Total Post||03 Posts|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
NCERT DTE Education Qualification
Candidates must have to Passed Master’s Degree, Ph.D, B.Ed or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
NCERT DTE Vacancy Details
|Junior Project Fellow (JPF)||02||Rs 23,000 – 25,000/-|
NCERT DTE Age Limit
- Age limitation as on – 31 March 2022
- Maximum Age limit for Consultant : Retired academic faculty
- Maximum Age limit for Junior Project Fellow : 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
NCERT DTE Important Date
- Notification Released Date : 09 September 2022
- Interview Date : 22 September 2022
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released the job notification of Consultant & JPF Vacancy for the post of 03 No. Those candidates who are looking for this NCERT DTE Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join on WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates Read the Notification before applying.|
How to Apply for NCERT DTE Job 2022
- Walk-in-interview: 22.09.2022 at 10.30AM.
- Registration Time: 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
- Venue: Department of Teacher Education, Room No- 3, 3rd floor Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Narg, New Delhi – 110016.
Also, Read this