Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022: High Court of Odisha (Odisha High Court) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer Vacancy for 22 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this Odisha High Court Jobs 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 12 August 2022.
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022 Check Eligibility and Apply Process Details
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||High Court of Odisha|
|Post Name||Junior Stenographer|
|Total Post||22 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Jobs|
|Starting Date||18 July 2022|
|Closing Date||12 August 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in short hand and 40 words per minute in type writing/ transcription on computer. He/ she should have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
Odisha High Court Vacancy Details
|Si No||Category Name||No of Posts|
- Age limitation as on 01 August 2022
- Minimum age limit for candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for candidates: 32 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and nonadjustable fee of Rs. 5O0/- Rupees five hundred) only through online by using debit card/credit card/net banking system. Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Persons with
Disability are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- Notification Released: 14 July 2022
- Form Apply Starting Date: 18 July 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 12 August 2022
- Qualifying Test
- Computer Application Test & Skill Test
High Court of Odisha (Odisha High Court) has released the job notification of Junior Stenographer Vacancy for the post of 22 No. Those candidates who are looking for this Odisha High Court Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Join Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Facebook Page||Follow Here|
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates are Read the Notification before apply.
How to Apply Odisha High Court Job 2022
- FIRST, Read the whole Odisha High Court Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Odisha High Court that is – https://orissahighcourt.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Odisha High Court Vacancy)
- In that blank Odisha High Court job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form
Also You Read this’
✅ AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022 Apply for 150 Trainee Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Posts
✅ Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 Apply for 17 Teacher Posts
✅ NVS Recruitment 2022 Apply for 2200 Principal, TGT & Other Posts
✅ SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 24 NO Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts