OPSC JA Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Vacancy for 15 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this OPSC JA Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 23 May 2022.
OPSC JA Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Total Post||15 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||22 April 2022|
|Closing Date||23 May 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
Candidates are must have a degree in Bachelor’s Degree, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
|Post Name||Post Number|
|Junior Assistant||15 Posts|
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 38 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
- Candidates are pay the fee: No fee
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the job notification of Junior Assistant Vacancy for the post of 15 No. Those candidates who are looking for this OPSC JA Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates are Read the Notification before apply.
How to Apply OPSC Junior Assistant Job 2022
- FIRST, Read the whole OPSC Junior Assistant Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of OPSC that is – http://ccras.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for OPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank OPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form