REET Notification 2022: Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (RBSE), Rajasthan has released the online notification form for the recruitment of BSTC/ B.Ed Teacher Vacancy for 46500 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this REET Notification 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 18 May 2022.
REET Notification 2022 – Released for 46500 Posts
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (RBSE), Rajasthan|
|Post Name||BSTC/ B.Ed Teacher|
|Total Post||46500 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||18 April 2022|
|Closing Date||18 May 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
Candidates are must have a degree in 12th Pass + BSTC/ D.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ Special D.Ed/ Graduation + B.Ed, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|BSTC Teacher (Class 1-5) Level 1||15000|
|B.Ed Teacher (Class 6-8) Level 2||31500|
- Minimum age – 18 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
- For Level-I – Rs. 550/-
- For Level-II (REET 2021 Candidates) – No fee
- For Level-II (Other than REET 2021 Candidates) – Rs. 550/-
- For Both Level I & II (New Registration) – Rs. 750/-
- For Both Level-I (New/ Old Registration) & Level-II (Old Registration) – Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Offline
- Application Form Starting Date – 18 April 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form – 18 May 2022
- Exam Dates – 23-24 July 2022
- Released Admit Card – 14 July 2022 at 04:00 pm
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (RBSE), Rajasthan has released the job notification of BSTC Teacher (Class 1-5) Level 1, B.Ed Teacher (Class 6-8) Level 2 Vacancy for the post of 46500 No. Those candidates who are looking for this REET Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
|Online Apply (18 April 2022)||Click Here|
|Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates are Read the Notification before apply.