RMC Recruitment 2022: Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Medical Officer, Multipurpose Health Worker, Pharmacist Vacancy for 183 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this RMC Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 31 March 2022.
RMC Recruitment 2022 | Rajkot Municipal Corporation | Notification Out
|Organization Name||Rajkot Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, MHW, Pharmacist|
|Total Post||183 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||25 February 2022|
|Closing Date||31 March 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
Candidates are must have a degree in 10th, 12th, B. Pharma, DMLT, Graduate, MBBS, Post Graduate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification
- Age limit as on 14 January 2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 36 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule
- For Non-Reserved/Non-Reserved Women Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Application Form Starting Date: 25 February 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 31 March 2022
Rajkot Municipal Corporation has officially released the job notification of Medical Officer, Multipurpose Health Worker, Pharmacist Vacancy for the post of 183 No. Those candidates who are looking for this RMC Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected.
How to Apply
- FIRST, Read the whole RMC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of RMC that is – https://www.rmc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for RMC Vacancy)
- In that blank RMC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form