TNPSC Group-I Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of DSP, Assistant Commissioner, and Deputy Collector Vacancy for 92 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this TNPSC Group-I Jobs 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 22 August 2022.
TNPSC Group-I Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||DSP, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Collector|
|Total Post||92 Posts|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Date||21 July 2022|
|Closing Date||22 August 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Candidates must have a degree/certificate of Commerce, Diploma, Graduate, Law, Post Graduate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
TNPSC Group-I Vacancy Details
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||26||Rs.56100-205700/-|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||13||Rs.56100-205700/-|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||07||Rs.56100-205700/-|
|District Employment Officer in Tamil Nadu General Service||03||Rs.56100-205700/-|
- Age limitation as on – 01 July 2022
- Minimum age limit for candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for candidates: 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
- For One-Time Registration: Rs.150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
- Date of Notification: 21 July 2022
- Form Apply Starting Date: 21 July 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 22 August 2022
- Application Correction Window Period: 27-29 August 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the job notification of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I), Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes), Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Assistant Director of Rural Development, District Employment Officer in Tamil Nadu General Service Vacancy for the post of 92 No. Those candidates who are looking for this TNPSC Group-I Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Written Examination.
- Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Join Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Facebook Page||Follow Here|
|Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates Read the Notification before applying.|
How to Apply for TNPSC Group-I Job 2022
- Go to the official website – https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Find the advertisement
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form
Also, Read this
- OSCDC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 58 Asst. Manager and Other Posts
- Dhenkanal District Judge Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 10 Junior Clerk & Copyist, Stenographer Posts
- Rayagada District Education Office Recruitment 2022 Apply for 10 Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2022 Apply for 150 Trainee and Project Engineer Posts