TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Combined Civil Services Examination- II (Junior Employment Officer, Probation Officer, Assistant Inspector of Labour, Sub-Registrar, Special Assistant, Special Branch Assistant, Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Section Officer, Senior Inspector, LDC, Assistant, Junior Co-operative Auditor, Audit Assistant, Executive Officer, Accountant Vacancy for 5529 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this TNPSC Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 23 March 2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 | Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission | Notification Out
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Civil Services Exam|
|Total Post||5529 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||28 February 2022|
|Closing Date||23 March 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Training Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Candidates are must have a degree in B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, Graduate, Post Graduate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification
- Age limit as on 01 July 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rules.
- For Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- For Preliminary Examination: Rs. 100/-
- For Main Written Examination: Rs. 150/-
- Application Form Starting Date: 28 February 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 23 March 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has officially released the job notification of Combined Civil Services Examination- II (Junior Employment Officer, Probation Officer, Assistant Inspector of Labour, Sub-Registrar, Special Assistant, Special Branch Assistant, Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Section Officer, Senior Inspector, LDC, Assistant, Junior Co-operative Auditor, Audit Assistant, Executive Officer, Accountant Vacancy for the post of 5529 No. Those candidates who are looking for this TNPSC Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected.
How to Apply
- FIRST, Read the whole TNPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of TNPSC that is – https://tnpsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for TNPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank TNPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form