TNUSRB Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Sub Inspector Vacancy for 444 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this TNUSRB Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 07 April 2022.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 | Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board | Notification Out
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Total Post||444 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||08 March 2022|
|Closing Date||07 April 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Candidates are must have a degree in Graduate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
- Age limit as on 01 July 2022
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule
- All candidates are pay the application fee: Rs. 500/-
- Open quota and Departmental quota (Both Apply): Rs. 1000/-
- Application Form Starting Date: 08 March 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 07 April 2022
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has officially released the job notification of Sub Inspector Vacancy for the post of 444 No. Those candidates who are looking for this TNUSRB Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates are Read the Notification before apply
How to Apply
- FIRST, Read the whole TNUSRB Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of TNUSRB that is – https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for TNUSRB Vacancy)
- In that blank TNUSRB job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form