TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Food Safety Officer Vacancy for 24 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this TSPSC Jobs 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 26 August 2022.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Total Post||24 Posts|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Date||29 July 2022|
|Closing Date||26 August 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
A Candidate must have a Degree in Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Biotechnology, Oil Technology, Agricultural Science, Veterinary Sciences, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Master’s Degree in Chemistry, degree in Medicine or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
TSPSC Vacancy Details
|Food Safety Officer||24 Posts||Rs.42,300-1,15,270/|
- Age limitation as of – 01 July 2022
- Minimum age limit for candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for candidates: 44 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
- Application Processing Fee:- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards the Online Application Processing Fee.
- Examination Fee:- The applicants have to pay RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee. However.
- All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- All Employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
- Form Apply Starting Date: 29 July 2022
- Last Date to Apply Form: 26 August 2022
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the job notification for the Food Safety Officer In the Institute of Preventive Medicine Public Health Laboratories & Food (Health) Administration Vacancy for the post of 24 No. Those candidates who are looking for this TSPSC Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR.
- For more about the Examination check the official Notification.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Join Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Facebook Page||Follow Here|
|Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates Read the Notification before applying.|
How to Apply for TSPSC Job 2022
- Go to the official website – https://www.tspsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form
Also, Read this