UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer, Lecturer, and Assistant Director Vacancy for 11 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this UPSC Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 28 April 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Officer, Lecturer & Other|
|Total Post||11 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||11 April 2022|
|Closing Date||28 April 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
Candidates are must have a degree in Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Technical Officer||02|
|Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)||01|
|Assistant Director (Engineering)||01|
- Maximum age – 30 Years to 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
- For GEN/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ ESM Candidates – No fee
- Payment mode – Online pay
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the job notification of Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer, Lecturer, and Assistant Director Vacancy for the post of 11 No. Those candidates who are looking for this UPSC Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates are Read the Notification before apply.
How to Apply UPSC Jobs 2022
- FIRST, Read the whole UPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UPSC that is – https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank UPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form