UPSC Recruitment 2022 Check Eligibility and Apply Process Details
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Scientific Officer, Assistant Mining Geologist, and Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Vacancy for 24 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this UPSC Jobs 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 30 June 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer, AEE|
|Total Post||24 Posts|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Date||11 June 2022|
|Closing Date||30 June 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||All India|
Candidates are must have a degree in Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Mining Geologist||21|
|3.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||02|
- Scientific Officer & Assistant Mining Geologist maximum age: 30 Years
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) maximum age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
- For General/OBC candidates – Rs.25/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates – No fee
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the job notification of Scientific Officer, Assistant Mining Geologist, and Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Vacancy for the post of 24 No. Those candidates who are looking for this UPSC Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Facebook Page||Follow Here|
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates are Read the Notification before apply.
How to Apply UPSC Job 2022
- FIRST, Read the whole UPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UPSC that is – https://upsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank UPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form