UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the online notification form for the recruitment of Upper Division Assistant, Lower Division Assistant, Supply Inspector Vacancy for 76 No Of Posts. Those candidates are interested and have all eligibility criteria for this UPSSSC Recruitment 2022, then the candidates are applying for this job before the last date 12 May 2022.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant, Inspector|
|Total Post||76 Post|
|Job Category||India Jobs|
|Starting Dates||25 April 2022|
|Closing Date||12 May 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
Candidates are must have a degree in Graduate, or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. For more details please go through the Official notification.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Upper Division Assistant||11|
|Lower Division Assistant||20|
- Minimum age – 21 Years
- Maximum age – 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
- For all candidates are pay the application fee – Rs. 25/-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the job notification of Upper Division Assistant, Lower Division Assistant, Supply Inspector Vacancy for the post of 76 No. Those candidates who are looking for this UPSSSC Job 2022 can full fill the criteria and apply for this Recruitment before the last date.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
Note:- Candidates fill the all mandatory details before applying for this recruitment if you are incomplete fill then your submitting application may be rejected. Candidates are Read the Notification before apply.
How to Apply UPSSSC Job 2022
- FIRST, Read the whole UPSSSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UPSSSC that is – http://upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPSSSC Vacancy)
- In that blank UPSSSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form